Friday, September 19, 2014

Another great week in K2

It was another GREAT week in K2! I really enjoy seeing each of my little "K2"ers' smiling faces as I meet them in the cafeteria each morning. They are all so eager to get to the classroom and get our day started. Here is a picture of our morning attendance routine in action. Along with learning letters and their sound we have been busy working on sentence segmentation (counting the number of words in sentences), rhyming, working on memorizing our sight words(I, can) and meeting at the reading table in small groups. Here are some photos from this week. One of my favorite pictures from the week was this one...I love how content the boys are listening to the "teacher" read to them. They did this for a good 5 minutes. I hope you all enjoy this last weekend of summer...Fall is just around the corner!