Monday, June 13, 2016

Another school year has come and gone...

How is it that it is already the next to last day of the school year?? It has been such a fun year learning and growing all together. I am so proud of my K2ers and I know that moving on in the grades they will do great things. Last year I was lucky enough to have a wonderful class and as a teacher you know it doesn't always happen again right away. I am not sure how I got so lucky to have this year's class to make it two years in a row with an AMAZING group of 5 and 6 year olds...not only did I teach them but they taught me so much as well! I wish all of my K2ers all the best in the future...to those coming back to JA please be sure to come visit K2 when you are in 1st grade, and to those moving I am sure you will make your new teacher and new school proud just like you did here. Congratulations on completing Kindergarten!!

No comments: